Pet intelligent hair dryer
Pet Hair Dryer Box, Ultra Quiet Blow Dryer 6L Capacity for Cats and Small Dogs, Professional Fast Drying Blower, Intelligent Control, Adjustable Temperature and Time, 360 Degree Warm Wind
$669.00 -36% OFF
Pamper your beloved cats and small dogs with the revolutionary Kitplus Pet Hair Dryer Box. This cutting-edge grooming tool is designed to provide the ultimate comfort and convenience for your furry friends. With its innovative features and thoughtful design, it promises to elevate your pet grooming experience to a whole new level.
1. 360° Infinitely Fresh Air: Our pet hair dryer utilizes a powerful wind that blows from the bottom, ensuring efficient drying of your pet’s abdominal area. The unique circulating air system simulates natural wind, making 20% of the air circulate inside the cabin, while the remaining 80% is expelled outside. This enhances the oxygen concentration within the box, allowing your pets to dry comfortably and safely.
2. Ultra Quiet Operation: Unlike traditional hand-held dryers that can cause stress and anxiety in timid pets, our hair dryer is equipped with a bladeless fan, resulting in an ultra-quiet operation with only 40dB noise level. Your pets can now enjoy the warm airflow without feeling scared or anxious, helping them to relax during grooming sessions.
3. Intelligent Control Panel: The user-friendly touch control panel allows you to customize the temperature and drying time according to your pet’s specific needs. We provide suggested cabin temperatures to adapt to various outside conditions, ensuring maximum comfort for your furry companions. Additionally, the built-in 3W lights are perfect for nighttime use, ensuring a seamless grooming experience round the clock.
4. Spacious 6L Capacity: Our pet dryer box boasts a large capacity, accommodating either two cats weighing less than 11 lbs each or one small dog weighing less than 22 lbs. The generous space provides a calming environment for your pets, reducing anxiety and fear during the drying process. The innovative curved surface design ensures safety for both pets and pet parents.
5. Easy to Clean and Assemble: Cleaning up after grooming is a breeze with the detachable drainage plate and sponge filter. They efficiently collect pet excrement and hair, making maintenance hassle-free. The straightforward assembly process ensures that you can set up the dryer box quickly and start pampering your pets in no time.
Invest in the Kitplus Pet Hair Dryer Box to give your furry friends the care they deserve. Strengthen the bond between you and your pets with our intelligent and thoughtful grooming solution. Backed by our 12-month warranty and 100% satisfied customer service, you can confidently offer your pets the ultimate grooming experience. Upgrade your pet care routine today with the Kitplus Pet Hair Dryer Box and enjoy the benefits of advanced technology and exceptional care for your beloved companions
Place of Origin:China
Main Material:Stainless Steel
Assembled Length (in.):22.00
Assembled Width (in.):19.00
Assembled Height (in.):21.00
Shipping Time (General Products）
Free Shipping in the United States Region
Since different products are distributed in different regions, for large-scale furniture, we arrange delivery in principle from our own warehouse in the United States. Normal product delivery time is 2-5 days. The time to receive the goods is generally 3-5 days after the delivery time.
US shipping locations
Our delivery service is currently only available to locations within the continental United States.
Overseas Territories are excluded. Shipping to the following states and territories is not supported: PR, AK, HI, GU, AA, AE, AP.
Please Note: We currently do not ship directly to PO Box addresses
Return & exchange
We take great pride in the quality of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 7 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Contact us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.